- Lux-Comfort back panel
- Drop-Safe computer and tablet sleeves
- 4 main compartments with 10 organization pockets
- 2 stretch woven water bottle/umbrella pockets
- Water, abrasion and dirt resistant ballistic nylon exterior
- Easy-Find bright kitenge interior
- Water resistant reverse zippers
- 18 x 12 x 7.5 in
- 22-liter capacity
- 1.9 pounds
Great backpack and looks great too.
We have 3 people in our house and now 3 of these packs. Each time someone gets one, another person wants one. I don't know what better defines the quality, style and value of it. It is well-made and designed and holding one makes you want one. I guess we need to start getting them as presents for people!
Not only is it sleek and really good looking, there is no wasted space. There are tons of pockets and they all make sense. Everything about this bag is exactly what it’s supposed to be and more. I know people will be intrigued by this because of the story behind it, but for real - it’s a great bag.
My 20 year old son really likes this pack - the 2 front pockets are great for his vest and athletic stuff. The bag seems really well sewn and quality -made and I really appreciate the lifetime warranty